NOTE: Blimey! is no longer being updated. Please visit http://lewstringercomics.blogspot.com for the latest updates about my comics work.

Friday, September 09, 2016

See you at ICE 2016

Art by Staz Johnson.
Yes, it's time for another International Comic Expo in Birmingham and I'll be there for ICE 2016 tomorrow, at The Studio, Cannon Street (just off New Street, a couple of minutes walk from New Street Station). 

Anyone who thinks comics are dead, or that today's creators aren't a patch on those of years ago needs to check out this list of guests. The talent that's out there now is easily on a par with that of previous decades. Come along and find out for yourselves at ICE 2016 on Saturday 10th September, and at Comics Uncovered the following day at the same venue.

Need more info? Here's a FREE PDF of the convention booklet for you, listing all the events:
http://media.wix.com/ugd/270119_00493250786d49cb9c919489dedd7edb.pdf


The show takes place on several levels of the building and you'll find me on the 2nd floor, table 37, alongside such top talents as Phil Winslade, Rachael Stott, Dylan Teague and more...


Look out for my new banner!


As previously reported, I'll be launching my new one-shot comic Derek the Troll at ICE so come along and buy a signed copy. It'll be great to see you. (No extra charge for the signature of course!)


If you can't make it to the show, you can order the comic directly from me and I'll post it out next week:
http://www.lewstringer.com/page7.htm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...